1. HOSPITAL ALIGNMENT FRAMEWORK: 65 best practice interrogatories, full demographic architecture, dependent variables, and open statement to capture critical data upon which to take improvement actions.
2. ALIGNMENT DIAGNOSTIC: A multi-variant powered diagnostic able to analyze the billions of data bytes into 8 analysis tools that know exactly where every strength and dysfunction is located, with recommendations.
3. ORGANIZATIONAL ALIGNMENT COACHES: Improvement at each department level using certified alignment coaches (M. D’s., Pd.D.’s, specially trained coaches with skills in behavior change expertise. Sustainable change improvement at each department level is the objective.
4. Our software is designed to monitors critical information 24/7; implement ongoing continuous improvement; promote sustainability; enforce accountability; providing a daily monitor of hospital performance. Leaders no longer need to be the last to know!
THE FOUR PARTS:
1. HOSPITAL ALIGNMENT FRAMEWORK -THE BUSINESS SCIENCE: The development of statements that represent best practices of hospitals to be benchmarked against a client hospital. The Alignment of business systems was formalized after 30 years of research by 2 Harvard professors, who concluded, “Aligned organizations outperform its nearest competitor by every financial measure.” Thereafter, our chairman wrote 2 books and labeled both as “Alignment”. Alignment was based on the best practice models by analyzing business systems of hundreds of companies. Our new book, Back From The Brink, 2021, further builds upon that prior research.
Alignment is like the chasse of a car. It’s the fundamentals of business that never change, but upon which parts like doors, fenders, engines are then attached. The parts change and modernize over time, but the chasse remains stable and foundational. This stability is what every CEO should strive.
2. ALIGNMENT DIAGNOSTIC: A powerful diagnostic, in less than 1 minute, creates a transparent CAT scan of the hospital that analyzes the vertical and horizontal dimension of each business unit. Viewers can immediately analyze the value-chain, see silos or radical performance variations between workgroups; actually “see” the efficacy of leaderships strategy; people engagement, processes, patient satisfaction levels and more. The diagnostic provides unlimited analysis capability.
The critical business systems are scrutinized through 10 lenses:
1. Employee Engagement
2. Vertical Alignment
3. Leadership/Manager Relationships
4. Horizontal Alignment
5. Customer Delivery
6. Strategic Effectiveness
7. Process Effectiveness
8. Line of Sight
THE CAT SCAN ANALYSIS OF THE BUSINESS IS DONE AND NOW READY FOR ACTION
a. A retired CEO of 4 hospitals runs a strategic executive meeting to analyze the data for meaning and action
b. Each manager is coached by an expert for improvement and development
c. Analysis of data:
i. Culture Analysis
ii. Strength and Weakness Analysis
iii. Gap Analysis
iv. Alignment Analysis
v. Predictive Analysis
vi. Open Response Analysis
vii. Comparative Analysis
viii. Item Analysis
ix. Histogram Analysis
d. Every leader in every department and role knows where dysfunctions, misalignments and strength exist.
3. ALIGNMENT COACHING: “Knowing” what not working well is always aligned with taking corrective action.
Our M.D. and professional alignment coaches are skilled and trained to do just that. Usually in 2-3 sessions, managers will learn techniques as brainstorming, force field analysis, contingency diagramming, and multi -voting. The objective will be “fixing” red scores in each department.
4. A new innovative “pulsing” software that captures and reports on ongoing daily performance, able to promote and manage accountability, sustainability, patient satisfaction, continuous improvement, and more, all at the same time!
Our solutions is an innovative, revolutionary software able to collect data from multi stakeholders all at the same time, on demand, including patient data, and 3 unique sources of organizational data. As data is collected, the results are updated each evening and made available on any desktop each morning.
The benefits are several. Patient and internal customer feedback can be instantly collected and analyzed with simple tools. Patient loyalty is constantly assessed, including the before, during and after the experience, PLUS the NPS analysis. The unhappy “silent patient” can respond from the bedside, by department.
Our team of medical and professional experts use a Harvard based business science and a powerful diagnostic engine to develop leaders at all levels to support, preserve and promote their safe, lifesaving, healing work they all deliver; then engage all people to embrace that same value. It’s a business that must function as a business.
To deliver organizational excellence, requires world-class people performance…each day!
To have a culture where “leaders no longer need to be the last to know!”
Healthcare professionals want to take care of their patients. It is a lot harder these days, as some would say impossible, to care for the never-ending train of patients coupled with significant resignations and shortages of skilled staff. Helplessness, anxiety, and fear permeate the lives of our healthcare professionals. They serve in unfamiliar roles as a family to dying patients, as punching bags for angry family members, or as triage arbiters, making life and death decisions.
Copyright © 2021 AMAXVEN, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.